- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 8
Cornbread baked in hollowed out orange shells. A fun addition to any meal, spoon it out or peel and eat!
- 8 navel oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) box corn bread/muffin mix
- Vegetable oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the top of the orange off and carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving the rind intact. Grease the entire inside of the orange using the vegetable oil spray.
- Make the corn bread mix according to the package directions. Pour the batter into the orange shell filling only halfway.
- Top with the orange lid and either set in a muffin pan or wrap in aluminum foil
- Bake according to the package directions, or until the tops are golden.