- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A cheesy corn, brocoli and cauliflower side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden corn soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the soup and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Mix in the broccoli and cauliflower and bring to another boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
- Sprinkle in the cheese and stir until melted.