- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 12
These delicious little muffins can be served with any meal.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix well.
- Stir in buttermilk, egg and butter until well blended.
- Coat muffin pans with non stick spray.
- Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.