- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy corn curry recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2-2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in the skillet and mix in the vegetables and curry. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Mix in the sour cream and season to taste. Continue heating, stirring constantly.