- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Easy Corn Chowder can be whipped up anytime for a satisfying and tasty soup.
- 2 large onions, diced
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 8 ounces salt pork, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Par boil salt pork for 2-3 minutes. Boil potatoes 3 minutes.
- Saute pork and onions until onions are translucent, but not brown.
- Add corn and potatoes. Simmer 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.