- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Corn and Broccoli Casserole is topped with cheese flavored cracker crumbs.
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups cheese flavored crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1, 16 ounce can cream style corn
- 1, 7 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix butter with cracker crumbs; reserve 1/2 cup and set aside. Mix remaining crumbs with broccoli, corn and seasonings. Turn into buttered casserole. Top with remaining crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.