- Prep: 12 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 12 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Sweet corn and blueberries make a delightful combination, especially when tossed with a honey-lime dressing.
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn, husked
- 1cup fresh blueberries
- 1small cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Fill a large pot halfway-full with salted water and bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the corn and cook, covered, for 5 minutes and then drain and cut off corn kernels once cool enough to handle.
- Place the corn in a salad bowl along with the blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- Add the lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss the salad to combine and then cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Toss salad once more before serving.