- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Fancy cordon blue dish that will impress your friends.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fried fish fillets
- 4 slices boiled ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, plus 1/2 soup can water
- Cook fish according to the package.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese on top of each cooked fillet.
- Put combination in the oven at 400 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is partially melted
- Mix together soup and water in a small saucepan and heat thoroughly.
- Pour over fish.