- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This interesting and distinctive pre-dinner shot is made with a blend of silver tequila, avocado, lime juice and agave nectar.
- 2 parts silver tequila
- 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 part water
- 1 part agave nectar, plus more for rimming the glass
- 1/4 medium avocado
- Fresh thyme leaves, barely chopped
- Place the thyme and the salt on a piece of wax paper and mix to combine.
- Lightly dampen the rim of a shot glass with a bit of agave nectar and then press into the salt mixture to coat.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.