- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 37 min
- Serving: 8
Sprinkle your favorite veggies on Cool Veggie Pizza.
- 1, 8 ounce can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 tablespoons dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Assorted chopped vegetables
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread crescent roll dough in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Pinch seams together. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese, mayonaise, dill weed, salt and pepper. Spread the cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Sprinkle layer of assorted vegetables over cheese mixture. Refrigerate before serving.