- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 1 Serving
This creamy beverage may look like a kid’s dessert, but the addition of vodka and brandy make it an adult treat.
- 1 cup chopped fresh rhubarb (about 1 small stalk)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- Thinly cut peeled strips of rhubarb to garnish
- Place the rhubarb, sugar, and lemon juice into a bowl and stir to combine. Cover the bowl and set aside for 1 hour
- Place the rhubarb mixture, strawberries, ice cream, vodka and brandy into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a parfait glass and garnish with the rhubarb strips and a straw. Serve immediately.