- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
Serve Cool as a Cucumber Soup cold for a refreshing summer lunch.
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- finely chopped cucumber and grated lemon rind for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped cucumber and lemon rind.