- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The crisp and herbal flavor of gin is combined with fresh lime, celery bitters and dry cucumber soda to create this Cool as a Cucumber Cocktail.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1-1/4 ounces simple syrup
- 2 dashes Celery Bitters
- 1 bottle dry cucumber soda, chilled
- Cucumber slice to garnish
- Fill a tall cocktail glass with ice and then add the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and bitters.
- Briefly stir to combine and then top with the chilled cucumber soda.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and serve immediately.