- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 12 people
These cool and creamy pineapple squares are sure to please everyone in your house. With three layers of yumminess, these treats have something for everyone!
- 15 Honey Maid Graham Wafers
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 pkg. (30 g) Jell-O Vanilla Fat Free Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
- Cover bottom of 13x9-inch pan with graham wafers.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix in large bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Stir in pineapple and yogurt; spoon over wafers. Top evenly with whipped topping; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.