- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 2-1/2 cups
Using plain Greek-style yogurt makes this dip a creamier and healthier alternative to a traditional mayonnaise and sour cream blend.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (roasted and coarsely ground, for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Place the cumin seeds in a small skillet and toast for a few seconds over medium heat until fragrant.
- Place the yogurt in a bowl along with 1/2 the cumin, salt, chili powder, cucumber and coriander. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Garnish the dip with the remaining cumin, cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.