- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr 10 min
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 9 people, 1 pop each
For a frozen snack, try these cookies and creme pudding pops. They are a perfect summer treat.
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Place cookies in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Crush with rolling pin.
- Add cookie crumbs and Cool Whip; stir just until blended.
- Spoon into 9 paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle. Freeze 5 hours or until firm.