- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Featuring JELL-O instant pudding and Oreo cookies, these dessert pops are easy to make and kids love them.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Place cookies in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Use rolling pin to crush cookies.
- Add cookies and Cool Whip to pudding; stir just until blended.
- Spoon into 9 (3-oz.) paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle. Freeze 5 hours or until firm. To remove frozen pops from cups, place bottom of each cup in bowl of warm water for 15 seconds. Press firmly onto bottom of cup to release pop. (Do not twist or pull pop stick.)