- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Sweet and crunchy cookie crust chocolate pie.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerator chocolate chip cookies
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Slice the cookie dough into 1/8-inch thick slices. Line a pie pan, sides and bottom, with the slices, overlapping to create a scallop edge. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Spread the ice cream into the crust. Pour the syrup over and spread the Cool Whip on top. Freeze.