- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy cookie pie. Always a crowd pleaser!
- Baked chocolate pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups cold half and half
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Add the half and half and the pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat on low for 1 minute. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the cool whip and cookies. Spread into the pie shell and freeze for 6 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.