- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 24 large brownies
Slow cooker brownies!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup choped walnuts
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir in the milk and chocolate squares. Cover and cook on high for 1 - 1 1/2 hours, or until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in the vanilla and cookies until well mixed. Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Cover with the nuts, pressing them into the brownies. Cover and chill.