- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Quick, creamy, chicken and green pea slow cooker dinner.
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 (16 oucne) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Noodles, cooked
- Add the chicken to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the alfredo sauce, green peas and cheese and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low. Serve over the noodles.