- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Freshly squeezed lime juice, light rum and green crème de menthe make this vibrant colored cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons green crème de menthe
- 1/2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Twist of lemon peel
- Put a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with the lemon peel; serve immediately.