- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is similar to a Negroni but instead of using Campari, Aperol is blended into the mixture giving it its bright orange color and bitter-sweet taste.
- 1 part gin
- 1 part sweet vermouth
- 1 part Aperol
- Orange or lemon peel to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds to combine and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with an orange or lemon peel, and then serve immediately.