- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Connemara is the only Irish whiskey that uses peat in its production of the spirit, giving it a distinctive, smoky character.
- 2 ounces Connemara Irish whiskey
- 1/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 1 Sugar cube
- Flamed lemon peel twist to garnish
- Place the sugar cube and the absinthe in an old fashioned cocktail glass and set aside to soak for a minute.
- Muddle the sugar and then fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the whiskey and green Chartreuse, stir to combine, and then add another dash of absinthe. Garnish the drink with the lemon peel and then serve immediately.