- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A refreshing blend of grapes, raspberries, and lemon basil make this sparkling drink a ‘must’ for summer entertaining.
- 1 bunch lemon basil
- 4 ounces Concord grapes (1 handful)
- 2 ounces raspberries
- Squeeze of lemon
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liquor
- 2 ounces (or as needed) cava or other sparkling wine
- 1 sprig lemon basil, for garnish
- Place the basil, grapes, and raspberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Pour in the lemon juice, vodka, and maraschino liquor and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a Collins cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with the cava and then garnish with the lemon basil sprig. Serve immediately.