- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 30
Company Punch is flavored with cinnamon, a favorite holiday spice.
- 3 cups cold water
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle sparkling red or white grape juice cocktail
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3, 16 ounce bottles lemon lime soda, chilled
- ice cubes made with sparkling red grape cocktail
- In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar and cinnamon sticks to make cinnamon syrup. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Lower heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a large punch bowl, combine cinnamon syrup, grape juice cocktail, orange juice, lemon juice and soda. Add ice.