- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Pork chop with potatoes and green bean casserole.
- 6 pork chops
- 4 potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly brown the pork chops. Layer half of the chops into a baking dish, top with half of the potatoes and half of the green beans. Repeat.
- Mix together the milk and flour and pour over the pork chops. Dot with the butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the chops are tender.