- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Apricot and tarragon seasoned halibut dinner.
- 4 ( 4 ounce) halibut steaks
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- Grease a broiler pan with nonstick spray. Arrange the fish in the pan. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes. Flip and broil for 4 more minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish. Broil for 1 more minute, or until the fish easily flakes.