- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Garlic and mushroom beef tenderloin steak dinner.
- 6 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup cooking sherry
- Grease a skillet. Saute the mushrooms and garlic together for 4 minutes. Stir in the sherry and continue cooking until reduced. Set to the side, mindful to keep it warm.
- Broil the steaks for 5 minutes per side. Place on a serving dish and pour the mushroom sauce over.