- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Van der Hum Liqueur is a high-quality, citrus-flavored South African liqueur made from an aged blend of brandy, wine distillate, tangerine peel, herbs, spices, seeds and barks.
- 2 ounces Cognac
- 1 ounce fresh Yellow Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 ounce Van der Hum Liqueur
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Thin lemon wedge to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a thin lemon wedge and serve immediately.