- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This citrusy and refreshing margarita is made with Combier Liqueur d'Orange; the world’s first and original triple sec that was initially created in France in 1834.
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Combier Liqueur d'Orange
- 1-1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 lime wheel to garnish
- 1 orange wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange and lime wheels, and then serve immediately.