- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
This light and refreshing chopped salad recipe is delicious and packed with veggies. It's perfect for a light lunch or as a dinner side salad.
- 1, 15-ounce can Libby’s whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1, 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1, 14 ounce can Libby’s cut green beans, drained and chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cored and chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1/3 cup bottled Italian dressing
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss gently until well mixed.