- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A creamy orange, yellow and green chicken rice and vegetable soup.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 1 (6.2 ounce) package chicken and herb-flavored rice
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 tablesoons chicken seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby green peas, thawed
- Add the chicken, rice, broth, carrots, soup, seasoning and 1 cup of water to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 8-9 hours on low. Stir in the corn and peas with 30 minutes left to cook. Increase the heat to high and cook for the remaining 30 minutes.