- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 60
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 pkg white frosting mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 drops peppermint flavoring
- 2 drops of food color of your choice
- Turn your crock pot on high.
- Pour half and half into the crock pot and heat.
- Add butter and stir.
- Add the peppermint.
- Slowly stir in the frosting mix and cook a few minutes longer.
- Add you choice of food coloring.
- You can now start to drop the mixture onto waxed paper by the tablespoon full.
- Make a small roll out of the mixture and cut into small little squares.