- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Somewhat similar to a nog beverage, this cocktail is relatively simple to prepare but has a somewhat exclusive ingredient list. Visit a well-stocked liquor store or purchase the spirits online.
- 1 ounce Rittenhouse Rye
- 1 ounce Benedictine
- 1 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 1 Egg
- Grated Nutmeg and Cinnamon to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously for 40 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake the mixture again for an additional 40 seconds to chill.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, garnish with the grated nutmeg and cinnamon, and then serve immediately.