- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8
Make this dish ahead of time, it needs to be refrigerated overnight.
- 4 cups hredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine cabbage, carrots, and onions in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
- Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over coleslaw mixture and toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Toss once or twice to mix flavors.