- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Cold Salad with a mix of soup in it.
- 1 red pepper, roasted and peeled
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 4 tomatoes, rippened, peeled and chopped
- 4 slices of serrano ham, cut into strips
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 strand saffron
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup ice-cold water (or as required)
- Put the tomatoes in a blender and blend until smooth mixture is formed.
- Keep aside.
- Grind garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and saffron to make a fine paste.
- Add oil slowly and keep on mixing.
- Add vinegar, some cold waterand tomato mixture. Mix well. Set aside.
- Cut red pepper into strips.
- Blend peppers and hard boiled eggs until smooth paste is formed. Add it to the above mixture.
- Beat the remaining ingredients into this mixture.
- Add water desired as per your taste.
- Serve cold.