- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
This cool dish will quickly become a summer staple. The refreshing taste is just what you need on a hot summer day.
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except raisins in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl and chill 2-4 hours or until cold.
- Add raisins just before serving.