- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 6
Cold Broccoli with Lemon Sauce is a great side dish.
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large tomato
- Lemon Sauce: 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed through garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook florets in lightly salted water for 7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a large platter. Leave center open to place a bowl with lemon sauce.
- Combine all ingredients for lemon sauce and place in bowl. Cut tomato in wedges and place on the outside edge of broccoli. Serve as a side dish.