- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Serves 4
The perfect meal for a warm day, this soup is made with fresh lemon juice, green onions and sour cream. Garnish, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and serve.
- 3 medium seedless cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Using either a blender or a food processor, process the cucumbers, green onions, lemon juice, lemon zest, sea salt, pepper and vegetable broth into a thick puree.
- Empty into a large bowl and stir in the sour cream.
- Place the soup in the refrigerator and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with pieces of reserved chopped cucumber, green onion and lemon zest.