- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: make 12 buns
Colby cheese buns
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup instant-blending flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup shredded colby cheese
- Preheat oven t0 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin pan, do not use liners.
- Beat all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Fill each cup 1/3 of the way. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Without opening up the oven door, reduce the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and poke each muffin with a fork. Return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot with honey.