- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Horseradish, cheese and bacon mixed in to homemade hamburger patties and topped bean sprouts.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- Mayonnaise or mustard
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 thin slice tomatoes
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together, making sure they are well combined. Form into 4 hamburger patties.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side, or until well done.
- Place on a bun that has been spread with mayonnaise and/or mustard. Add a tomato slice and 2 tablespoons of bean sprouts and top with the other half of the bun.