- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Cognac gives a classic Mint Julep cocktail a smoother and richer flavor, as well as an elegant French twist.
- 8 sprigs mint
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 dash water
- 2 ounces cognac
- Mint sprig to garnish
- Place the mint, sugar and water into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently.
- Add the cognac to the shaker and then fill with shaved ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 45 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the mint sprig and serve immediately.