- Prep: 1 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 5 Dozen
Truffles are great and coffee truffles are even better!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespons Kahlua coffee liqueur
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate and Kahlua until no streaks remain.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour and shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in cocoa powder.