- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 16 People
This buttery pound cake is perfect for serving over coffee. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
- 4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups butter
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar, then beat in eggs.
- Blend flour combination and coffee into creamed mixture; mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.