- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 2
What to do when you're nowhere near one of those trendy coffee bars? Whip up one of these at home! As with all smothies, you can whirl in a few ice cubes to make your drink frostier and thicker as well.
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee or 1 shot espresso
- 1 tsp. instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract or 2 T chocolate syprup
- Whirl all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.