- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
For all you coffee ice cream fanatics, this is the perfect cocktail for you. Garnish with ground cinnamon or finely ground coffee beans.
- 1.5 ounces Sambuca
- 1.5 ounces Tequila
- 2 tablespoons coffee ice cream
- Thin chocolate shavings to garnish
- Ground cinnamon or coffee beans to garnish
- Place the sambuca, tequila and coffee ice cream into a cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously to combine.
- Empty the mixture into a martini glass and garnish with some ground cinnamon or coffee beans, and some thin shavings of chocolate.