- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen
Consider adding these chocolate treats to your holiday baking.
- 8 ounces chocolate pieces
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan, mix chocolate pieces, coffee and condensed milk and cook over medium heat; stir until completely melted.
- Mix in 1/2 cup nuts and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a waxed paper-lined 8x8 baking dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until mixture is firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in remaining chopped nuts to coat.