- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These soft cookies make a cozy afternoon snack. Chocolate chips can be used in place of raisins.
- 1-1/2 cups finely grated graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconuts
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- Beat in milk and butter; mix until smooth.
- Fold in raisins, coconut and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.