- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This sweet bread serves well alongside almost any main dish. Consider using at holiday family gatherings.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vegetable oil, sugar and brown sugar.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla, zucchini, pineapple and coconut.
- Blend flour combination into pineapple mixture.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.